Friday, January 2, 2009

How rude?



Well it has been awhile hasn't it? And I suppose you want to know what I've been doing. Well! Since my surgery, which did take the 6 weeks I was prescribed, I did also turn 40 and as I didn't have a 30th, I celebrated in style and had not just one party but 3!




As well as my birthday, the rest of the family have their birthdays too. DS6 turns 7 on 4th Dec, DH celebrates his birthday on the 10th and DS9 hit double figures on the 18th. Chuck in Christmas, the odd party or 3, present buying and my niece's birthday on the 27th, then you can see why I have neglected you.





The above shot was taken at the BIG party on the Saturday Night. It was a themed party-Royalty as you see it. I dressed as ELizabeth I ruffle and all, wig the works. You can't see it in the shot, but I was very pale in the face too. Thanks to Pauline for taking this shot.


Others came as King Gee dressed in his work clothes and helmet; princesses, vikings, Kings and Queens of Hearts, frog princes' and a couple of Chocolate Royals. It was a great night.


The boys are calling so I will fill you in on the other two parties later.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Pauline Laing said...

Happy New Year Lizzie,
Never apologise about NOT writing your blog, just get on and write.
There's my New YEar tip...
Have you managed any rest yet this "holidays"?
See ya
Pauline

Gail Kirby said...

Having big gaps is good....it makes people more enraptured when you do actually post something. Well, that's my theory anyway and the reason for my specifically timed posts.....

xxx Gail