Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Think I'm Famous

I keep forgeting to tell you. The Wendy House has been published! I was asked if I would be prepared to have a story written about me and the Wendy House for the Spotlight publication get creative. They were doing an article about women and their sheds and they were looking for creative sheds. And I was asked if I would participate. How could I say no to a request like that. The editor came and met me and the Wendy House and was thrilled. The article had three other sheds in it including the famous Dale Rollerson from the Thread Studio. It was a big honour to be asked.
Anyway, its now out on the stands as it's in the September issue. Check it out. It's got some great other articles in it,but of course mine is the best.
See you round.

1 comment:

Chris said...

And to think, I knew you before you were famous ... are you still willing to talk to us plebs now you're rubbing shoulders with the rich & famous? :-P

-Chris