Sunday, September 7, 2008

Male Cards



I have fnally done it. Loaded pictures onto my blog. A lion has escaped from the cage and been unleashed.

This is the card I gave my Dad for his birthday in August and I'm pretty impressed with the card. It's one of the new stamps from StampWorld in Sydney and even though it's blurry, I think it looks ok.

I've made another one for him for Father's Day, but I don't think it will make the blog this year. Just let me get use to this photo business and I'll see what I can do for next year.

P.S. Did you see Buddy on Friday night? He kicked 8 goals and Hawthorn are thru to the Preliminary Final in two weeks. Go Hawks.

1 comment:

Pauline Laing said...

Absolutely full marks for getting a photo onto your blog! Gotta get that focus sorted out now... Also full marks for picking a great topic for your footy-mad family!