Sunday, October 12, 2008

Argh!

I am so frustrated! Yes, I know I've had major surgery but this no bending, dropping things on the floor and can't pick them, having someone help me get dressed and not being able to cuddle the boys is driving me nuts!
But I had a positive last night. I got to go visiting and yes, sit in someone else's four walls and look at their dust and cobwebs for about three hours and more importantly,the boys got to let off some steam with other kids and DH got some quality time with other men. So for that I'm thankfully.
I am walking up and down the street every day, increasing a house every day. I'm now up to 7 houses both ways. My aim to get to my friend's for coffee, walking there and back, but with a big break in between. I'll have to let her know cause she's not home everyday and even on her day off she could be gadding about.

No comments: