Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Home and Tender

I arrived home on Monday and have done not much since. I am able to go on the computer but only in short bursts as the sitting nearly kills me. Otherwise, I'm ok.

Hospital was an interesting time as it always is. I was suppose to be in the Maternity ward but as I was coming out of recovery, I was informed (as one can be in a morphine induced state) that an emergency c-section had taken my bed and I was to go to Ambleside the orthopedic ward. All I could think of was all the old people go there and I was so right.

Fortunately, I had a single bed ward which means I didn't have to put up with anybody else and because I was such a novelty to have on the ward, the nursing staff would fight for me as each time there was change over, I would see a different face with lots of questions. I have to say here that each nurse I had was lovely and very caring which is all you can ask for.

Getting tired so will keep talking another time

2 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome home luv

-Chris

liz@the wendy house said...

thanks. am trying to get into a crafty frame of mind but I keep thinking of the dvd's and the books to watch and read.