Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've Been Tagged



Thanks to Pauline, I've been tagged. What this means is I'm to look in my 6th picture file and find the 6th photo, well let's see what it is.



Ah, this is the name canvas I made for my sister-in-law for her birthday. Her name is Ionie and she can never find anything with her name on it spelt like this. One year, I gave her a brooch with her name on it. It was made of wire and her name was written in the wire. I purchased it at a market by a man who made name brooches.


So that's the 6th photo in the 6th file but it won't let me upload the photo so what I'll do is the next 6th folder and show you the 6th photo.


This folder is of the Commonwealth Games in 2006. I was a volunteer for the Games and worked with the out door events at the triathlon, marathon, road race and cross country BMX. It was a very long 10 days as we had to be up at 4-30am to be at events at around 6-30am. It was a great expo and I met lots of people. This is my spot in Port Melbourne at the marathon. It was near the beach and a pub so there was lots of people around. You never knew who was coming round the corner and you only saw them once.

No comments: