Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Sigh

Did you hear the collective sigh in Melbourne yesterday?
Not only was the weather cooler and we could sleep at night with a cover, but the kids went back to school. YAY!

Being a member of the parents'association, we were asked to assist with a morning tea for the new prep parents, giving them time to chat and relieve themselves of their anxieties without upsetting their children. It does help. When DS7 started, I informed the parents' assoc I wouldn't help as I wanted to spend time as a parent instead.
The parents there yesterday were quite happy which was great!

I then stayed back at school and organized the Book Club to give out to the children, hence I didn't get home till after midday, I love days like that!

Today was a big day for me cause after long last, we have moved into our new premises at work and can now work in a proper sensory lab and even better, we won't have to worry about parking as there is heaps!

Enjoy your day

1 comment:

Pauline Laing said...

G'day! You've been tagged!

Tee hee!